[rrd-users] [rrd-developers] RRD + Step in milliseconds

Tobias Oetiker tobi at oetiker.ch
Tue Jun 26 15:46:25 CEST 2012

Hi Michael,

I am not aware of such an extension, but changes might actually not
be all that difficult ...

I guess turning the step parameter from seconds into milli seconds
would be all that is required ... there would still be enough
head-room above

unfortunately such an extension would require a change in rrdtool
data format which makes it difficult to fold this back into
mainline ... but for your research the patch should be fairly
simple ...

cheers
tobi