[rrd-users] Stacking at Infinity

Martin Sperl rrdtool at martin.sperl.org
Sat Mar 3 07:26:02 CET 2012

I have not fully understood how you want your graph to look visually.
But maybe you can use TICK to draw your errors.

I remember that I have done so to highlight times when we have exceeded predictions.
You could obviously paint multiple TICKS for different types and paint them with different colors using transparency.
As the color (de)coding may be a pain you possibly could draw multiple ticks of different fractions.

Ciao,
		Martin