[rrd-users] RRDs::graph: lost points on resulting graph

Steve Shipway s.shipway at auckland.ac.nz
Wed May 9 11:37:59 CEST 2012

>I'm completely certain that the versions of the executable and the Perl
>library are not the same: 1.4.5 != 1.4004.

So, you have 1.4.5 of the executable, and 1.4.4 of the library (or possibly you have multiple versions of the library installed and are using the 1.4.4 one).  This would certainly go toward explaining differences.

>The structure of the RRD file (built by cacti) used to render both graphs:

I don't know how you are trying to include these things in your message, but nothing is appearing in the message on the list.  I'm not seeing anything for the RRD format, the rrdtool command line, or the Perl code parameters.  Make sure you are cutting and pasting as text.

Steve

Steve Shipway
University of Auckland ITS
UNIX Systems Design Lead