[rrd-users] Y-scale grid lines Question

yendor Rod at Rods.id.au
Sat May 19 14:44:05 CEST 2012

Hi,

     I have a atmospheric pressure sensor, and it hovers around the
1000hPa area.

     If the graph is below for the complete plotting cycle, I have the
divisions every 50 or so, with the numbers every 100 hPa, but as soon as
the plot hits or exceeds 1000, I get a marking on the Y-axis of 1.0k,
and thats the only graduation there is, a single Red line on the Y-axis.

     Is there a way to lock the graph to always shows the graduations
<1.0k to be the same when it goes over?

     Once the graph extends further than the 1.0k mark on the Y-axis,
even the 1.0k mark disapears, and you have no markings left, and really
becomes meaningless :(

http://www.rods.id.au/weather/ap.html