[rrd-users] Rrdtool for counting irregular events

Rafal Gwizdala rafal.gwizdala at gmail.com
Mon May 21 14:43:51 CEST 2012

Heh, yes, quite a simple 'transformation' if you know the aggregation step
As you can see in my discussion with Simon, it's quite hard (or impossible)
to get current graph's step value from rrdtool and the only option
remaining is to control the step externally.
Or maybe the step can be calculated based on graph date range? If so,
what's the algorithm rrdtool uses?