[rrd-users] need help with figuring out how many minutes furnace is on

Haroon Rafique haroon.rafique at utoronto.ca
Tue Nov 6 19:30:34 CET 2012

Hi Brent,

Thanks for the response. I'm still playing with the VDEF idea that you proposed.

I have a quick response for your "why is it spread across the bottom of the chart?". Use \l (for left justification) in your last GPRINT. That should fix that.

Cheers,

--
Haroon Rafique   <haroon.rafique at utoronto.ca>
Information Security & Enterprise Architecture, University of Toronto