[rrd-users] rrdlib on windows 64 bit strange timestamp behaviour

jbush james.bush at neul.com
Tue Nov 6 21:41:38 CET 2012

I just figured this one out myself. Sorry to spam the group...

My win64 build was correct, I just needed to adjust the C# wrappers to pass
Int64 for all timestamp values in the rrdlib calls. If you leave them as
Int32 you will silently get incorrect timestamps...as per my previous post.

In case anybody else needs help with building rrdlib on win64, its quite
easy. If you cant find or dont need the dependencies for graphing etc... and
just want to use rrd to store and query data (using update and fetch) then
you can just exclude all those source files that depend on the 3rd party
libraries.

Regards,
James.