[rrd-users] php rrdtool error

Benny Baumann BenBE at geshi.org
Fri Nov 9 11:01:12 CET 2012

Hi,

the PHP RRD version that's linked on the homepage is (still) outdated. I
did some updates to the PHP bindings recently which can be found at

http://blog.benny-baumann.de/?p=1279

There you'll find a much more recent version compatible with most recent
PHP as well as most recent librrd.

Please report back if you have any issues with it.

Additionally it seems you are missing some required parameters:
Basically librrd is interfaces much like the command line interface. So
just give this command a try on the command line and you'll see you're
missing the interval sizes and some other required information when
creating.

At the link mentioned above you'll also find a small wrapper I usually
use which is based on my binary interface which makes some parts of the
creation process somewhat easier.

Regards,
BenBE.

P.S.: In case you
're not that good at German, try this direct link:
http://blog.benny-baumann.de/wp-content/uploads/php-rrd-ext.0.2.tar.gz