[rrd-users] Using GPRINT with --no-legend

simonbrads simonbrads at hotmail.com
Fri Nov 16 22:28:14 CET 2012

Hello!

I'm brand new to RRDtool, although I'm an experienced programmer, so I don't
mind getting to grips with new tools and technologies. Anyway, it's taken me
a few hours to come up with some graphs I'm reasonably happy with. I just
have one question (for now):

Is it possible to get GPRINT output (for things like min and max values)
whilst using --no-legend to suppress the legend? It seems that, if I
suppress the legend, all GPRINT output is also suppressed. Is this expected?
Is there another way to achieve what I'm after?

Thanks!
Simon