[rrd-users] Perl RRDs module: add second Y axe does not work ?

Thomas Parvais tparvais at gmail.com
Mon Nov 26 14:22:00 CET 2012

Re-Hello

If I remove existing old RRDtool binaries from properly from my system with
"apt-get remove rrdtool", how can I be sure to install the new rrdtool +
libraries just compiled into /thirdparty folder ? with which command ?

I fear to loose all dependancies and break completely my system.

Sortry for this dummy question on linux...

Thank you

Thomas