[rrd-users] Newby questions

Pablo Chacin pchacin at sensefields.com
Tue Oct 30 10:01:06 CET 2012

Thanks Simon, that's a very compelling explanation on how to
handle this situation. Probably it worth putting in the RRDTools'
wiki to prevent others coming regularly and asking the same
question.

Regards

P.S. Just one final question are these RPNs available when fetching
and exporting data? I don't want to actually graph data, but to
export it to other applications. Documentation is not clear.

--
Pablo Chacin
R&D Engineer