[rrd-users] FW: Special language dependent characters in rrdtool runnin on Windows

Christian.Krausse CKX at gmx.li
Sat Sep 1 15:46:27 CEST 2012

Hello altogether,

I tryed to compile the latest trunk
(http://oss.oetiker.ch/rrdtool/pub/beta/rrdtool-trunk-svn-snap.tar.gz //
rrdtool-1.4.99912090100) and i got an error in the time.h which seems
related. Maybe Tobi could view the attached error.png (it is an german error
message) and we could work on the problem.

Unfortunatly  I haven't a clue in C++ and I don't understand the problem in
the code.

If I run the 1.4.7 source this do not occur.