[rrd-users] rrdtool or equivalent on an asp.net hosted server

Jonas jonas at haksberg.net
Wed Apr 10 14:08:25 CEST 2013

You are probably correct regarding the "odd" behaviour. I'm no
expert on rrdtool and I can live with it :)

I configured it to my
likings now and it seems to be working very well, as can be seen on
http://otio.se/~jonas/rrd/ [1]

Also, I made a fork from the git-source
so that I could use x-axis steps that are smaller then 1, and started to
thinking about adding the CDEF TREND.

If anyone is interested you can
find it here: https://github.com/jonasandersson/rrdsharp [8]

regards,
Jonas

> Yes, the binary format is different as the library was built without
looking
> at rrdtool's source code (in order to give it a different
licence, ie LGPL).
> Nevertheless, it should be pretty efficient.

I can't remember about that bug you mention - but isn't it the expected

> behavior? Or should there be any kind of right-border detection?
>

> Regards
> Chris

rrd-users-bounces+ch_cu2=[hidden email]