[rrd-users] rrdtool and ubuntu 12.04.2 LTS

Steve Shipway s.shipway at auckland.ac.nz
Sun Feb 24 06:55:42 CET 2013

Looks like you are missing the pango and fontconfig libraries, and possibly the glib ones too.
Make sure you have the appropriate libpango, etc packages installed.  I'm more familiar with RHEL so I cant tell you the exact package names required, but I think 'aptitude search pango' should help.

Steve

Steve Shipway
University of Auckland ITS
UNIX Systems Design Lead