[rrd-users] Using LAST on a CDEF

Chris Malton chrism at cmalton.me.uk
Sun Feb 24 17:51:05 CET 2013

Hi all,

I've been using rrdtool quite successfully for some time.  However.....
I've now hit a fairly awkward problem, and can't get my head around it.
https://gist.github.com/cjsoftuk/5024419 is the rrdtool command I'm
running (newlines added by me to make it readable!)

The problem is, the "Current" column in the legend is always "0.00 bps".
If I switch from the CDEFs to the DEF, it's fine, but then I'm missing
aggregated data.

I'm sure I'm being stupid here, however, I can't see where I'm getting
it wrong.

Could anyone shed some light on the situation?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Chris