[rrd-users] Architecture independence for rrd files

j.halifax2 at seznam.cz j.halifax2 at seznam.cz
Mon Jan 21 03:21:00 CET 2013

>It might be better to create a program to convert RRD files in one go
> (we can already do an XML export/import of course) though this too

>could be more trouble than it is worth.

I believe so, too. Reads/writes are done usually tens of thousands in

a monitoring period (with load peaks) while changing the architecture

of the machine is done once a several years...

In addition I believe that everyone who needed to export & import the

rrd files has written such a tool himself.

;) jh