[rrd-users] problem with rrdrestore

Kristoff Bonne kristoff.bonne at skypro.be
Sun Jul 7 15:18:06 CEST 2013

Hi Reinhard,

I'm sorry for the later reply.

On 02-07-13 18:34, Reinhard Scheck wrote:
> We had such an issue with 1.3.something (maybe 1.3.8) on the restoring system
> (this was a 64 bit system as well).
> Upgrading to 1.4.something on the restoring system solved the issue

In the end, I managed to fix this with a script that converted all the
integer values in the .xml files to a numeric value without an "e".

The system-administrator of the box didn't like the idea of having to
upgrade packages on the box outside the normal "track" or compile
packages from source.

Anycase, it solved the issue for me.

Thanks anyway for your reply.

> regards