[rrd-users] weird issue with graph

antondoe at gmail.com antondoe at gmail.com
Wed Jul 24 21:25:09 CEST 2013

Hello,

We have a command that generates an aggregate graph using multiple data
sources from rrdcached.

Running this command on multiple machines using the same version of the
tool 1.4.99910102100 and same rrdcached source produces consistent graphs
with a max value reported at ~53Gbps.

There is one machine, that produces a graph with only ~30Gbps max value.

We've tried 3 or 4 different versions of rrdtool, including the latest 1.5
trunk on this machine with no luck.

It's a big server we'd like to avoid re-imaging completely.

What libraries/things can affect this behaviour?

Thanks!

Anton