[rrd-users] rrdtool and SVG output - text is (almost) missing

Martin Sperl rrdtool at martin.sperl.org
Thu Mar 7 17:04:16 CET 2013

Maybe I will give it a try (like I did with my RHEL4 rpms a few years ago) - when there is more time...

As for SVG-size: if you put gzip compression in front of it in apache via mod_compression, then the transferred size  for SVG goes down from 147K to 22K - compared to 31K for the PNG...
(at least the use-case i have tried just now)

Martin