[rrd-users] Calculation that is a bit over my head.

Jan Johansson j2 at mupp.net
Mon Nov 25 10:48:43 CET 2013

>Yes, it would be 21.67%
>Multiply by the length of time (86400 seconds in this case) to get total running time (5.2 >hours in the day), and multiply that by the nominal running power to get energy >consumed.

Thanks!

Is that something I can build into the query? To do the arithmetics and be able to feed an arbitrary start/end into the query?

Such as

rrdtool graph /usr/share/nginx/www/test.png -s "20130101" -e "now" DEF:ds0=/opt/Krokopool/RRDDatabases/Styrning_Varmare.rrd:Styrning_Varmare:AVERAGE VDEF:ds1=ds0,AVERAGE PRINT:ds1:%20.2lf%s
0x0
              123.86m
root at krokopool:~#