[rrd-users] png errors while installing rrdtools on SUSE 11 SP2

khsoliman kabdelbaki at sgi.sk.ca
Wed Sep 25 23:18:01 CEST 2013

Hi,

I am encountering errors while installing rrdtools on SUSE 11 SP2.

When running the make command I get the following errors:

./.libs/librrd.so: undefined reference to `png_set_longjmp_fn'
./.libs/librrd.so: undefined reference to `PngSize'
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
make[2]: *** [rrdtool] Error 1
make[2]: Leaving directory `/appl/rrdtool-1.2.19/src'
make[1]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory `/appl/rrdtool-1.2.19'
make: *** [all] Error 2

Please advise on how to resolve these errors.

Thanks
Khaled