[rrd-users] rrdtool 1.4.8 doesn't compile

Иван Стрельников earthquake_90 at mail.ru
Tue Feb 18 10:05:31 CET 2014

18.02.2014 0:48, Steve Shipway пишет:
> You need to try adding -lglib-2.0 to the end of you gcc command line when
> linking; something about your partilular version may have placed the options
> in the wrong order or have additional dependencies.
>
> How to do this?  Well, you could try editing the src/Makefile ad find the line
> starting 'LDFLAGS = '; then add the option to the end of that line.
>
> Or, when you run configure, set, some env vars first which should do this:
>
> LDFLAGS="-lglib-2.0" LIBS="glib-2.0" ./configure
>
> Then try and run make again to compile.
>
> The rrdtool configure process is usually pretty good about taking account of
> dependencies and locations of files; not sure what might be going on here.
> Possibly you have a very different glib library version with different
> dependencies.
>
> Steve
>
> Steve Shipway
> s.shipway at auckland.ac.nz

Hello, Steve!
I tried it both ways, but it was no result in it.

LDFLAGS = -lglib-2.0
LIBICONV = -liconv
LIBINTL =
LIBOBJS =
LIBS = glib-2.0

With this in Makefile or by setting variables.

I have installed Debian 7 on virtual machine and try to compile it
again. All libraries that needed by configure, I have installed, but the
error was the same.

libglib: https://packages.debian.org/en/jessie/libglib2.0-0

Thank you!