[rrd-users] RRDTOOL and custom data

Simon Hobson simon at thehobsons.co.uk
Wed Jan 22 18:17:56 CET 2014

> Setting start and end time give's me the same result, a png with the right
> legend with y axis starting from 4.0 to 6.0 with a step of 0.5 and no line
> drawn.

What start and end times did you use ? Do they fully encompass the time range of the data you entered ?
The fact that you get a Y axis that doesn't start at 0 does suggest that there is some data - but to start at 4 would mean that you possibly only include the last sample and not the earlier lower values.