[rrd-users] Still get nan values from rrdtool graph DEF VDEF

Alex van den Bogaerdt alex at vandenbogaerdt.nl
Fri Jul 4 12:34:40 CEST 2014

> Alex;
>
> That's my point.
>
> I am trying to locate the first non NAN value.

And I told you that the function is supposed to give you that, unless
there is none.
If the time period you specified (also see below) only has unknown data,
then what can be returned apart from nan?

> For me to specify the time period would defeat the purpose ..... ?

You ALWAYS specify a time period. If you omit the parameters, you rely on
the defaults, which may not be what you want/need.