[rrd-users] rrdgraph step being ignored?

Wesley Wyche wesley.wyche at verizon.com
Fri Jul 11 00:58:52 CEST 2014

I've played with dozens of different variations, and apparently in my madness
of trying to get data out correctly, I change the DEF type from AVERAGE to
MAX.  Simply changing it back resulted in a much more realistic graph.

I had modified the width as well, but that was after i had made the change
above so it wasn't visible other than just shrinking or expanding the lack
of data.

I won't waste time by sending the rrd structure (rrdtool info) since the
change to AVERAGE fixed it.

Thanks,
Wes