[rrd-users] rrdtool without glib2 on FreeBSD

Stefan Parvu sparvu at systemdatarecorder.org
Thu Jun 5 18:36:31 CEST 2014

Hi,

Im migrating from Debian 7 to FreeBSD 10. I want to run rrdtool 1.4.8 on
FreeBSD with ZFS along with other open source software.

I have a major pain in getting glib-2.38.2 to compile on FreeBSD 10 amd64.
Its a mess.

Question: can I run rrdtool + friends without glib-2.38 ? Can I hope cairo,
pango will work if I dont really compile, use glib ? I tried to compile cairo
, it worked but Im not sure if it does really work. How about pango, how about
rrdtool ?

Many thanks,
--
Stefan Parvu <sparvu at systemdatarecorder.org>