[rrd-users] How is the "now" value is calculated

jonjsilver jonathan.silver at unify.com
Wed Jun 11 14:49:26 CEST 2014

So how about on the month, and year graphs? Is the now value approximated using the month and yearly values?
Cause these are way off. We've only been operating a couple of weeks, so the data for those graphs is very limited.
Any way to just remove the now field from the graphs?
Thanks for the details.
jon