[rrd-users] rrdcgi blocking

Steve Shipway s.shipway at auckland.ac.nz
Thu Sep 25 11:35:05 CEST 2014

Could it be a resource issue?  Try removing some of the other graphs.  Check that you have enough resources (memory, file descriptors, etc) allocated to your web server that is starting rrdcgi.  Does this graph pull in data from a large number of RRD files (more than your other graphs)?  It might have higher memory/files requirements.

Steve

Steve Shipway
University of Auckland ITS
UNIX Systems Design Lead