[rrd-users] rrdtool suddenly not showing month graph

canedje e.hogeveen at ziggo.nl
Thu Apr 2 15:10:14 CEST 2015

I'm using an Raspberry pi2 tot show some graphs with RRDtool.
I installed the database:
DS:powerin:GAUGE:600:U:U \
DS:powerout:GAUGE:600:U:U \
RRA:AVERAGE:0.5:1:12 \
RRA:AVERAGE:0.5:1:288 \
RRA:AVERAGE:0.5:12:168 \
RRA:AVERAGE:0.5:12:720 \
RRA:AVERAGE:0.5:288:365

Setting power usage for power in and out and enable the possibility to make
graphs per hour, day, week, month and year.

I'm using a Python program filling the database and generate the graph
png's.

This is partly working fine. As far I can see the database filles up,
because it is showing/ creating some graphs
There are results shown in the graph for hour, day and week.
Until sunday It also showed the month graph. The next morning the month
graph was empty.
That night we switched from march 31 to april 1. (Can that be a reason???
Something to do with timestamp N?? I'm Dutch and using the dutch timestamp)
The year graph never showed results.

What can possibly causing this problem?
How to let the month and year graph showing data?
It is strange for me that partly the grap generating is working and partly
not??