[rrd-users] Compiling rrdtool for Windows with MinGW on Linux box

merab merab at i-max.ge
Thu Apr 23 23:33:34 CEST 2015

Hi Tobi,I am trying cross compilation of rrdtool 1.2.30 on Linux box with
MinGW.I managed to compile it, but if I try to graph something on Windows
host, I am getting strange graphs. Please see attached PNG file.
I tried to graph same RRD file with  rrdtool-1.2.15-cygwin-1.5.20
<http://www.cacti.net/downloads/rrdtool/win32/rrdtool-1.2.15-cygwin-1.5.20.zip>
package without any issues. So I guess the problem is with my cross compiled
binaries. I have read a lot of posts on different forums and was not able to
find out what is causing problem. Could you please point me to the right way
how to cross compile of rrdtool on Linux box with MinGW.Thank you in
advance,Merab