[rrd-users] [GRAYMAIL] RE: Question about trend line

Ondrej ondrej.bartos at gmail.com
Wed Aug 12 20:22:27 CEST 2015

Thank you for comprehensive response. I am actually monitoring WAN0 interface
data traffic, so problem is not related to disk space monitoring. I also
watched the YT presentation and found this very useful. You are right, that
my graph had limits set and when i removed them i got graph like this,
having negative integer at first two days. Admitting i am not sure how your
method step size method can remedy my problem, that trend line goes to
negative area. can you explain further?