[rrd-users] I don't understand 'kipscale' in command

Florian Wolters florian at florian-wolters.de
Sun Feb 8 01:41:06 CET 2015

Hi @ll,

> Can anyone point me to the cause of that error message? Obviously it >
has to do with the missing character "s" in the error message ?!...

It's always the same. A few minutes after posting the question to the
list I found the solution to my problem. I was using the RRDp.pm piped
Interface to rrdtool. But here I forgot the absolute path to the binary
(1.4.9) and so the script used the system install version (1.4.8) which
doesn't understand the skipscale command...

SFTN

   Florian