[rrd-users] Incorrect MAX total from consolidated cacti graph

jbhowe jbhowe at gmail.com
Wed Nov 4 14:28:17 CET 2015

Thanks Alex.

The document referenced by the link has lots of excellent rrdtool
information. Other subscribers to this forum should take a look at the
entire tutorial.

In regards to my issue related to incorrect MAX totals, I think the section
on Minimum, average and maximums explains why this is occurring. I need to
go through my graphs and the underlying values in the rrd files to get a
better understanding.

Thanks very much for the excellent documentation.

John