[rrd-users] Incorrect MAX total from consolidated cacti graph

Simon Hobson linux at thehobsons.co.uk
Thu Oct 29 09:02:06 CET 2015

Steve Shipway <s.shipway at auckland.ac.nz> wrote:

> Unfortunately, your RRD file and the commandline are being generated
> internally by Cacti, ...

You can get Cacti to show you the command it used to draw a graph - useful for debugging.

Also be aware that I've had "issues" getting Cacti to use the correct def. IIRC (it was a while ago now) I ended up drawing an invisible line for the max value so I could get it to use the right set of data to generate the subsequent max value for a gprint.