[rrd-users] Compiling RRDTool 1.6.0 and RRDs.pm for Windows

Tobias Oetiker tobi at oetiker.ch
Thu Aug 18 16:19:26 CEST 2016

Hi Joe,

please make a PR from your findings, so that I can add these to the
1.6.1 release ... note that extra files to be included in the
tarbal just have to be added in the Makefile.am EXTRA_DIST line
that at the moment only includes 2 files from the win32 directory

I have unfortunately to data not found anyone willing to finance
good windows rrdtool packaging and stuff ... so all I do is
integrate PRs I get from people who work on it ...

cheers
tobi

www.oetiker.ch tobi at oetiker.ch +41 62 775 9902