[rrd-users] how to use rrd_fetch and rrd_update_v in C API

itcsoft54 itcsoft54 at yahoo.fr
Sat Dec 3 14:05:29 CET 2016

Hello,
Source code of RRDTOOL contains documentation.
It's not enough repost here, I have piece of code using this.
Dear,

Envoyé depuis mon smartphone Samsung Galaxy.
-------- Message d'origine --------De : spartawhy117 <864290826 at qq.com> Date : 03/12/2016  13:46  (GMT+01:00) À : rrd-users at lists.oetiker.ch Objet : [rrd-users] how to use rrd_fetch and rrd_update_v in C API
I have known some pice code about hou to use rrd_create ,rrd_update and
rrd_graph,but i don't know how to use rrd_fetch and rrd_update_v in C API,is
there some example?for example ,rrd_update_v return pointer of
rrd_info_t,but how to print the info of struct rrd_info_t?