[rrd-users] is RRDTOOL 1.5 for Raspberry available?

Petteri Matilainen pmatil at gmail.com
Fri Jan 22 12:42:49 CET 2016

Hi Thom,

Not sure about the man pages. I'm sure someone here can tell if man
pages are installed by default. And if you compiled and installed
rrdtool yourself you can remove the apt version so it won't interfere.
I myself use the docs on rrdtool website instead of man pages.

As for the dependencies with compiled programs there is no way to get
dependencies stored in apt with this method. But of course you can
install all the dependencies via apt if the versions are recent
enough. That's what I did.

regards,

PM