[rrd-users] python-rrd doesn't know --left-axis-formatter

crazycat at c-p-f.org crazycat at c-p-f.org
Thu Mar 10 10:07:42 CET 2016

Hello guys,

Le 09.03.2016 18:09, Maxwell Carey a écrit :

> The --left-axis-formatter option wasn't added until v1.5.0 (at least, that's when it first appears in the documentation).
>
> Repositories usually don't contain the very latest releases of software for stability and security reasons.

 I've changed my apt source list to use the testing raspbian, in wich I
found the 1.5.5 version of RRD.

So, I've been able to use the formater, but I also notice a little
changement: the formating for GPRINT is more strict: before, I can use
%2.lf, now I've to use %2.1lf. Not a trouble, I just have to adapt my
(bad) formating.

And I've a question, always about the GPRINT formating: I'v done an
uptime graph, with 'duration' formatter, but I didn't succeed in finding
a way to print in the legend in the same format than in the Y axis.

And I dislike my uptime graph and legend, so does someone already done
this kind of monitoring ?

Thanks and regards,

CrazyCat