[rrd-users] What is the best strategy to count the events

Alex van den Bogaerdt alex at vandenbogaerdt.nl
Tue Mar 29 12:21:43 CEST 2016

> Displaying 2-hour intervals you can start and/or end your graph at a more
> appropriate time, e.g. march 1 at midnight local time. But in Europe the
> number of hours this month will be an odd number because of the change in
> daylight saving.  Options are: display one hour more, display one hour
> less, display using intervals of one hour. Pick one.

Oops...
small correction: I could not. March 1 midnight my time was not n*7200
seconds and I would need to choose either displaying from february 29,
23:00 or from march 1, 01:00, until midnight between march 31 and april 1.

Anyway, the point is I would need to select either one hour less or one
hour more, if I want to display in units of 7200 seconds.