[rrd-users] CDEF broke in Ubuntu Xenial

Mathew Binkley mathew.binkley at vanderbilt.edu
Wed May 11 21:58:18 CEST 2016

I have a collection of system graphs which broke upon upgrading our
management server to Ubuntu Xenial.    I have Googled various "the
parser in rrdtool 1.5 is much stricter", etc, but nothing that actually
gives me a good idea the exact source of the problem.   Can anyone see
an obvious problem with the CDEF below?   Thanks.

CDEF:snmp-net-in=TIME,1462826104,GT,snmp-net-in1,snmp-net-in1,UN,0,snmp-net-in1,IF,IF

ERROR: don't understand
'snmp-net-out1,snmp-net-out1,UN,0,snmp-net-out1,IF,IF'

Mat