[rrd-users] Trying to graph with two different resolutions in same graph doesn't work.

Steve HICKS unicsonline at gmail.com
Mon Jul 17 13:02:45 CEST 2017

Hello Manuel,

I have found same problem on my side.

I fact for me it seems that the first step value declarated for first DEF
is used for ALL other DEF declaration present in request (if no
'step=<value>' is present, graph will use '--step <value>' or, if missing,
database step)

For me it's a very problematic problem...

(found in 1.54, 1.55 and 1.60 on Linux RedHat)