[rrd-users] RRD file version 0005 issue (can't graph from PHP)

humke arjan.hummel at gmail.com
Fri May 5 13:13:55 CEST 2017

Hi there,

I am working on a local/private website using PHP7 and the rrd 2.0.1
extension for PHP. I have several rrd files and apparently one of them is
rrd file version 0005 (don't ask me why or how I got this one to be 0005,
because I don't know). When I want my webpage to graph something from this
rrd it does not work and I get the following error:

rrd_graph() ERROR: can't handle RRD file version 0005

The PHP code that I created works fine with version 0003 rrd files, but
gives the error when the graph function is used on file version 0005 rrd
file. Any pointers on this? Can I convert from 0003 to 0005 if necessary?

php -v output:

part of phpinfo() output: