[rrd-users] Alpha color RRDTool

Willsz.net willsznet at gmail.com
Wed May 17 09:22:45 CEST 2017

Hi,

I've some questions about alpha color in rrdtool produced:

root:~# uname -sr
FreeBSD 9.3-STABLE
root:~# rrdtool -v
RRDtool 1.6.0  Copyright by Tobias Oetiker <tobi at oetiker.ch>
                Compiled Nov  6 2016 07:32:26

Usage: rrdtool [options] command command_options
Valid commands: create, update, updatev, graph, graphv,  dump, restore,
                 last, lastupdate, first, info, fetch, tune
                 resize, xport, flushcached

RRDtool is distributed under the Terms of the GNU General
Public License Version 2. (www.gnu.org/copyleft/gpl.html)

For more information read the RRD manpages

We've attached pcol-day.png for more clearly, here snapshoot my code:

AREA:PCOL#00519933:"" \

#519933 is "green" color. But #00519933 is "blue" in my view. AFAIK, in
XML Android #00519933 should be "green light" in my view. Another case,
#8C1DA2 is "purple", but #008C1DA2 produced "green". How to determine
alpha color in rrdtool?

Thank you.