[rrd-users] [unsure] Adding updates but fetch shows NaNs

Issaac B sirissaac at gmail.com
Tue Jan 23 19:34:41 CET 2018

Thanks, Alex! The last but about the double update did it for me.
I split my Python script into two objects which each did their own
rrdupdate and set half the values to U.
By combining the data into a single update, my values are now working just
fine.
I thought that the U would be the same as no-update but apparently not.