[smokeping-users] Smokeping Suggestion - No data on graph..... fixed

Liger-dc liger_dc at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 11 21:34:58 MEST 2002

Apparently if bin/smokeping is not run as root then fping cannot be called/run either so there
will be no data on the graph as no pings will get sent..... I would like to suggest that for the
next update that smokeping complains when it is run by a user that does not have priviledges to
execute fping.(and any other scripts for that matter)

Thanks Tobi.

=====
Fridays; The culmination of my procrastination - Edson Manners

Edson Manners
Academic Computing & Networking Services
Florida State University