[smokeping-users] ERROR: Servers.AREA-A EchoPing is not known

Ytsejam ytsejam at isl.net.tw
Thu Apr 25 11:26:17 MEST 2002

Dear All,

I installed the SmokePing 1.8 and all the node level 1 & level 2 worked fine.
But I got the "ERROR: Servers.AREA-A EchoPing is not known" error messages when I click level 3 node.

Here's my config:

--------------------------
*** Probes ***

+ FPing

binary = /usr/local/sbin/fping

+ EchoPing

binary = /usr/local/bin/echoping

*** Targets ***

probe = FPing

menu = Top
title = Network Latency Grapher
remark = Welcome to the Latency website \
         Here you will learn all about the latency of our network.

+ Servers

menu = Servers
title = Server Latency

++ AREA-A

menu = AREA-A
title =  AREA-A Latency

+++ HOST1

menu = HOST1
title = HOST1 Latency
host = 192.168.1.1
probe = EchoPing

Am I miss some configurations ?
What I want is the detailed graphs as the last level of Tobias's DEMO.
Could you give me some configuration example ?

Thanks a lot!

Regards,
Yngwie Chou