[smokeping-users] mrtg-ping-probe to smokeping

Martin Rheumer martinr at hotkey.net.au
Mon Aug 26 10:40:52 MEST 2002

Stuoid me didnt look that there was a more appropriate
list for smokeping questions..

HUGE apology to those that have now received this twice.

Has anyone attempted to convert mrtg-ping-probe log
files to smokeping.
We have 3 - 4 years of mrtg-ping-probe mrtg log files
that we would like to now convert to smokeping.
( They can easily go to rrdtool format of course, but
this in relation to smokeping format is a big change
I am guessing ? )

Anyone willing / done this would love to here from you.

Thanks
Martin