[smokeping-users] wrong values ?

Jan-Ahrent Czmok czmok at gatel.net
Mon Feb 18 13:39:08 MET 2002

Hi Tobi,
hi all;

really nice. Tobi does it once again ! SmokePing is really good.

I encounter only one problem on our machine.

The values measured are 100 times too high, e.g. when a normal ping is 17.1 ms then it counts it as 171 ...

sounds like a multiplication somewhere ...

i am using the original fping supplied by freebsd:

%fping -v
fping: FreeBSD port based on Version 2.2b1 $Date: 1997/01/08 20:29:33 $
fping: comments to obrien at FreeBSD.org or fping at networking.Stanford.EDU

and of course the latest smokeping tar.

any hints ?

--jan

--
     Jan Ahrent Czmok - Senior Network Engineer - Access Networks
Global Access Telecommunications, Inc. - Stephanstr. 3 - 60313 Frankfurt