[smokeping-users] Re: smokeping-0.99.12

Paul C. Williamson pwilliamson at mandtbank.com
Thu Jan 24 17:41:12 MET 2002

Oh, I see.  I thought that 0,1/20,2/20,3/20,4/20,10/20,19/20 loss
were in the RRA.  That's even cooler that they arei n the program.

Paul

Today Paul C. Williamson wrote:

> I'm guessing since you didn't comment on the last item, it involves
> a little bit more thought?  From looking at the rrd and the code for
> creating RRAs, it would have to be rethought, eh?

no, my OK was also for the last one ... the thresholds are not in
the rrd ... they are in the code ... it is a table already and I
can allow this to be supplied in the config file quite easily ...

--
/_  __/_  / /  (_) Oetiker, ETZ J97, ETH, 8092 Zurich, Switzerland