[smokeping-users] Re: I can't get those graphs

teekkari at suomi24.fi teekkari at suomi24.fi
Wed Jun 5 12:52:53 MEST 2002

>Does your /smokedata directory inside your DocumentRoot?  If it is, make
>your imgurl='relative path'  and not absolute path.

First thank you for help you have gave me, but I still haven't managed to
solve the problem. I admit that I'm troublesome person. :-)

I modified my etc/conf:

imgcache = /var/www/html/smokeping
imgurl   = ../.simg
datadir  = /var/www/html/smokedata

I also tried imgurl = .simg
My /etc/httpd/conf/httpd.conf says:

DocumentRoot "/var/www/html"

And in my /var/www/html permissions are:

drwxrwxrwx    3 root     root         4096 Jun  5 13:38 smokedata
drwxrwxrwx    2 root     root         4096 Jun  5 12:52 smokeping

But no pictures jet...

-Teekkari-